Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ørìgín JKA Server IP: 72.51.60.84:29070

+5
Malformation
iNazi
TheBahaMaster
Dragonfire967
Vincent
9 posters

Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

iNazi
    iNazi

Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) - Page 2 Empty Re: Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Post by iNazi Tue May 19, 2009 2:32 pm

biased about what? the fact that 90% of rap/hip hop is based off of sex, rape, pimping, killing, being rich?
    Intrepid
    Intrepid
    Justice is Served
    Justice is Served

Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) - Page 2 Empty Re: Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Post by Intrepid Tue May 19, 2009 3:35 pm

iNazi wrote:biased about what? the fact that 90% of rap/hip hop is based off of sex, rape, pimping, killing, being rich?
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Tue May 19, 2009 3:39 pm

If idiots don't want to get stereotyped, they should fucking label their music as a different genre. If you actually make hip-hop or rap or whatever the fuck it is that ISN'T about those things, then fucking create your own genre so you don't fall in with the morons that do make music about that shit. Not getting stereotyped is easy, just don't conform to a stereotype. If you walk down the street with your pants hanging off your god damn ass while you're holding your crotch or something like that, you should expect to be stereotyped. Quit fucking whining.

Ragepost ended ...
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Sat May 23, 2009 5:19 pm

argos wrote:its not rage you moron, im making a point that people who don't know that much about something shouldn't judge it

using the words moron, fuck, idiot or anything else to bash me proves that your raged.
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Sat May 23, 2009 9:09 pm

iNazi wrote:biased about what? the fact that 90% of rap/hip hop is based off of sex, rape, pimping, killing, being rich?
    Wow.. lmao, umm search, Kanye West, Mos Def, Immortal Technique, Talib Quali, Jay-Z (Some), Nas, All REAL music without the sex, rape, pimping, killing, money theme, so take your stereotypes and shove them somewhere
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Sat May 23, 2009 10:00 pm

name 1 of those artists that has NOT mentioned that in atleast 1 song
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Sat May 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Of course a topic is gonna come up about it.. theres only so many topics to hit in the world
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Sat May 23, 2009 11:05 pm

most of my music will never sex, rape, pimping, money theme on a positive look... killing yes but not in the same sense as rap touches on it...
    what is so glorious about rap lyrics? oh shit life in the ghetto sucks? we all know lol thats why its a ghetto... oh shit she left you? well fuck welcome to dating
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Sun May 24, 2009 2:30 am

LOL the rock world is all about the same shit except the fucking rape... Rocker style is all sex, money, drugs. bitches and hoes (or groupies) I mean c'mon get out of here with that shit.. The only difference between our genre worlds is the way we dress.. Bcuz rockers be acting stupid as fuck too
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Sun May 24, 2009 3:02 am

lolz dont compare me to that mainstream bullshit... im a pure metalhead... something completely different then what u just mentioned

99% of my music lyrics are based on
    death, gore, vikings, injustice, fictional stories, satanism, anti-religion, war, real life events.
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Sun May 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Devil shit.. gay shit..
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Sun May 24, 2009 12:36 pm

so... lets see u dislike 1 thing out of that whole list... and thats only because well lemme guess Razz u are christian
    im not satanic but they do offer some amazing anti-religious lyrics in their music

i also have a perfect song for this Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMP7n8iNlyM
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Sun May 24, 2009 7:54 pm

nah I dont like the tempo or anything about ur music.. nothing at all except maybe the drums but thats it
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Sun May 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Malformation wrote:LOL the rock world is all about the same shit except the fucking rape... Rocker style is all sex, money, drugs. bitches and hoes (or groupies) I mean c'mon get out of here with that shit.. The only difference between our genre worlds is the way we dress.. Bcuz rockers be acting stupid as fuck too

sorry dude but your wrong. rock aint always the bullshit you hear in the radio. like fucking nickleback or whatever, that is gay. no, there is a better, more poetic side to rock. listen to Incubus, or tool, it will change your life. hell, listen to Foo Fighters. you cant tell me that all rockl is about fucking and smoking.
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Thu May 28, 2009 5:02 pm

i guess ill post some of my favorite bands

Slayer
    Johnny Cash
    Ozzy(before wylde i like the stuff rhoads did- wylde turned them into shit)
    Metallica
    Black Sabbath
    Dethklok
    Disturbed
    Megadeth
    Anthrax
    Blue Oyster Cult
    Jimi Hendrix
    Led Zeppelin
    Cream
    Stevie Ray Vaughn
    and a shit load of others

o yeah i forgot to mention rap is gay.
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Thu May 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Vincent wrote:
    Malformation wrote:LOL the rock world is all about the same shit except the fucking rape... Rocker style is all sex, money, drugs. bitches and hoes (or groupies) I mean c'mon get out of here with that shit.. The only difference between our genre worlds is the way we dress.. Bcuz rockers be acting stupid as fuck too

sorry dude but your wrong. rock aint always the bullshit you hear in the radio. like fucking nickleback or whatever, that is gay. no, there is a better, more poetic side to rock. listen to Incubus, or tool, it will change your life. hell, listen to Foo Fighters. you cant tell me that all rockl is about fucking and smoking.

also listen to kansas, led zeppelin, cream, srv, blue oyster cult and then tell us that rock is all about the same shit as rap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:11 pm