Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ørìgín JKA Server IP: 72.51.60.84:29070

+5
Malformation
iNazi
TheBahaMaster
Dragonfire967
Vincent
9 posters

Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Vincent
    Vincent

Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Empty Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Post by Vincent Sat May 09, 2009 9:10 pm

ok.since people seem to desperatly need this thread, here is the MUSIC THREAD *dun dun dun*

ok

So my favorite bands, or artists are:

Incubus
    Chiodos
    Bring Me The Horizon
    Beck
    Tool
    Foo Fighters
    Emmure
    A Day To Remember
    Alesana
    Catch 22
    Streetlight Manifesto
    Ice Nine Kills
    Audio Slave
    Drop Dead, Gorgeous
    A Skylit Drive
    The Devil Wears Prada
    Pearl Jam
    Steve Vai
    The Taj Motel Trio
    The Shutdown.

And pretty much anythin Rock, a derivative or rock, or that is musically awesome.

and remember children, you cant spell CRAP, without RAP.
    Dragonfire967
    Dragonfire967

Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Empty Re: Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Post by Dragonfire967 Sat May 09, 2009 10:06 pm

I'm guessing this is where we post our fav bands and such, judging from your post:

Favorite Artists / Bands:

Big & Rich
    Alan Jackson
    Rodney Atkins
    Phil Vassar
    Rascal Flatts (for certain songs)
    Toby Keith
    Garth Brooks
    Anything Country, actually. Don't really like any other type of music... People blowing their music at full blast as they drive past me, pissed me off and ruined my taste for other music of that nature.
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Empty Re: Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Post by TheBahaMaster Sun May 10, 2009 1:19 am

Vincent wrote:and remember children, you cant spell CRAP, without RAP.

Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) 1193629747236

I believe you have earned this.
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Sun May 10, 2009 1:25 am

im reserving my spot for later Razz ill edit this tomorrow and add... oh god... u dont wanna know.. ull be here a while reading all the bands... that is if u care to read them
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 am

Hiphop for life
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Sun May 10, 2009 1:59 am

Malformation wrote:Hiphop for life

Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) 1192300833950
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Sun May 10, 2009 1:46 pm

TheBahaMaster wrote:
    Malformation wrote:Hiphop for life

Music (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) 1192300833950
    cute...

hiphop4life
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Mon May 11, 2009 5:56 pm

what, in your opinion is so good about hip hop? and dont gimme some shity answer like "cause its gud, i r teh fanz of eet."

i mean give me a legit reason as to why you like it so much. im not trying to offend you or anything, but i dont see anything musical about it. they can rhyme. thats about it.
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Mon May 11, 2009 8:38 pm

the flow, the beats, the lyrics, the people / community, Plus im not that into instrumentals like guitar and stuffs. Its what I like
    hiphop4life
    Oh, I also listen to some alternative and rock
    Foo Fighters
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers
    Metalica
    Disturbed
    Three days grace
    alot other rock stuff..
    But I listen to hiphop more
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Mon May 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Ok, so you're not a total lost cause. There's still time to save you.

Ugh World Chronicles: How Hip-Hop Makes You Stupid

I hope you find this as useful as I have.
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Tue May 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Mal, i guess i respect what your saying, but, i feel like if theres not instruments, then theres no music. if it doesnt have a guitar in it, it better blow my fucking mind to make me happy.
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Tue May 12, 2009 11:50 pm

I love drumist (no homo) dont get me wrong, I love ryhthem and shit, but I LOVE drum bass and DJing and master mixes and shit, But I mostly listen to hiphop with stories behind it, Not the shit about sex, drugs, and money. Occasionally I listen to songs just because the beat is wicked sick
    leon217
    leon217

Post by leon217 Sat May 16, 2009 5:57 pm

i suppose im the only one here that listens to "Third Wave Ska" music?
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Sat May 16, 2009 8:50 pm

yes...
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Sat May 16, 2009 10:50 pm

No, i listen to alot of ska. look at my list, i have streetlight manifesto and catch 22 on it. im not sure that their third wave or not, but i do have a colletcion of all three waves of ska.
    leon217
    leon217

Post by leon217 Sun May 17, 2009 8:52 am

yea thats third wave. the other waves were like that old old Jamaican music.

i like Streetlight Manifesto. i also listen too

Reel Big Fish
    Sublime
    The Living end
    Whiskey Flask Revenge
    Goldfinger

thats just to name of few.
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Sun May 17, 2009 7:33 pm

me and my old band did a reel big fish cover for a school talent show 2 years ago. we covered "sellout"

i like your tastes.
    argos

Post by argos Sun May 17, 2009 8:10 pm

people talking shit about hiphop is stupid as hell, there are many legit forms of underground and non mainstream hiphop that totally own anything that a "soulja boy" or "jay z" might put out. Its not all just unintelligible fools in long white t shirts smoking blunts and slapping a girls ass while she's pole dancing. There are some generally good fucking artists out there, so get out and search around in a given genre before you denounce it...you can't spell CRAP without RAP etc.

Last edited by argos on Sun May 17, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blow)
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Sun May 17, 2009 9:16 pm

ive heard "good" hip hop and rap... my friend listens to what u just
    mentioned... i just dont like it... i need some actual music in it...
    lyrics alone dont make music...
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Mon May 18, 2009 12:41 am

Thank you argos. Im gonna point out Jay-Z doesnt just make main stream, money bitches and hoes lyrics he has songs about life and shit.

Currently my favorite mainstream artist is Kanye West, my favorite underground artist is Immortal Technique
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Mon May 18, 2009 7:25 pm

argos wrote:people talking shit about hiphop is stupid as hell, there are many legit forms of underground and non mainstream hiphop that totally own anything that a "soulja boy" or "jay z" might put out. Its not all just unintelligible fools in long white t shirts smoking blunts and slapping a girls ass while she's pole dancing. There are some generally good fucking artists out there, so get out and search around in a given genre before you denounce it...you can't spell CRAP without RAP etc.

/RAGE!!!!!111!11!1one
    argos

Post by argos Mon May 18, 2009 10:57 pm

its not rage you moron, im making a point that people who don't know that much about something shouldn't judge it
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Tue May 19, 2009 2:29 am

well ppl who dont know much about others shouldnt judge them either Razz i know about rap and hip-hop plenty... seeing as my friend is crazy into them and likes to explain that shit to me... and its hard not to in todays society... since EVERYONE fucking listens to it...
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Tue May 19, 2009 12:17 pm

TheBahaMaster wrote:Ok, so you're not a total lost cause. There's still time to save you.

Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Tue May 19, 2009 1:50 pm

TheBahaMaster wrote:
    TheBahaMaster wrote:Ok, so you're not a total lost cause. There's still time to save you.

I read that and its the stupidest most biased thing I have ever read, get off stereotypes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:45 am