Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ørìgín JKA Server IP: 72.51.60.84:29070

3 posters

Diablo 3 (fuck you annoying title manager bullshit)

TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Diablo 3 (fuck you annoying title manager bullshit) Empty Diablo 3 (fuck you annoying title manager bullshit)

Post by TheBahaMaster Tue May 12, 2009 8:58 pm

The video games thread made me think of Diablo. Is anyone here planning on getting Diablo 3? The replacement of Necromancer with nigger magic has raged me, but I think I still might get it.
    iNazi
    iNazi

Diablo 3 (fuck you annoying title manager bullshit) Empty Re: Diablo 3 (fuck you annoying title manager bullshit)

Post by iNazi Tue May 12, 2009 9:01 pm

yeah it prob wont be as good as diablo 2 was... but itl definatly still be worth playing... i played that game for a good 5 years
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Diablo 3 (fuck you annoying title manager bullshit) Empty Re: Diablo 3 (fuck you annoying title manager bullshit)

Post by TheBahaMaster Tue May 12, 2009 9:15 pm

I first started playing Diablo 2 in the 6th grade, and now I'm going into 12th and I still play it, lol.

Actually, I think I'll go as far as to say Diablo 2 is the best MMO I've ever played. WoW and FFXI tie for second on my list, but nothing is as addictive as Diablo 2.

I desperately hope Blizzard changes the class lineup for Diablo 3 back to the way it was in Diablo 2, or at least adds them all in future expansions. These new classes are utter bullshit and will probably ruin the game for me. Sad
    argos

Post by argos Wed May 13, 2009 1:36 am

i think diablo 3 will to diablo 2 and 1 players like me suck massive flaming turd. probably it will sell big though and get even more people addicted to it, provided the online is strong. ill say though that the art direction totally blows (the cartoony look like warcraft 3). other than that i havent checked it too deeply other than watch some gameplay videos
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Wed May 13, 2009 3:09 am

yeah thats my main complaint about what ive seen... its no longer dark looking... it looks all cartoony and colorful
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Wed May 13, 2009 6:30 am

It shouldn't look that way anymore. Some guy started an online petition against the new art style that fucktons of people signed. I'm pretty sure they're changing it back to the way it's supposed to look now.

Now we just need a petition to get rid of Witch Doctor...
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Wed May 13, 2009 12:20 pm

:O omg sweet... thats great...as long as that artstyle is gone im satisfied... necromancer and druid were my least fave anyway... so ill be fine Razz
    i mainly loved barb and sorc
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Wed May 13, 2009 4:47 pm

I played and adored all of the classes except for Assassin, Paladin, and Druid. Necromancer was my favorite. A level 99 Necromancer fully specced in Summoning wearing the Trang Ouls set and a Arm of King Leoric with skill charms in their inventory can lag out players with even the best connection. Laughing
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Wed May 13, 2009 5:52 pm

speaking of lag did u ever go into open? that shits insane... i actually used to hax in there making my own shit... that place was like a different game lol it was who could create the better items Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:38 pm