Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ørìgín JKA Server IP: 72.51.60.84:29070

Invision Powerboard License (Major Forum Upgrade)

Intrepid
    Intrepid
    Justice is Served
    Justice is Served

Invision Powerboard License (Major Forum Upgrade) Empty Invision Powerboard License (Major Forum Upgrade)

Post by Intrepid Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Well take a look here and see this. I've had my eye on this for awhile already actually. It's the most advance boards to exist, and they are very flexible and seamless ease of use.

Of course I would look into modding it and making a whole new Origin skin for it. Either way it would be a big overhaul.

The fact is that to obtain this boards you need a yearly license of about $150 USD which will end up being $200 CDN. But that's like a week's work of a part time job anyway to pay it off -- or as a christmas gift I might request it.

Anyways, need more members/active community and I will consider this godly update and pack it up with nice features. I'm just wondering what you guys think about those boards and if it's worth it etc.

You might be able to register here and try these demo boards out yourself, however these boards will expire 8hrs from the time of this post so if you are curious look now before it's too late.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:16 pm