Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ørìgín JKA Server IP: 72.51.60.84:29070

+6
leon217
Vincent
TheBahaMaster
leppie
iNazi
Origin-Shadow
10 posters

Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal?

Poll

Do you think the swine flu is a big deal?

[ 2 ]
    Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal? Capleft18%Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal? Capright [18%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal? Capleft82%Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal? Capright [82%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal? Empty Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal?

Post by Origin-Shadow Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:55 am

doesn't really make sense. every symptom for the swine flu is just about every symptom for the regular flu.
    iNazi
    iNazi

Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal? Empty Re: Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal?

Post by iNazi Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:35 pm

difference is... this one kills ya Razz
    leppie

Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal? Empty Re: Do you think that the swine flu is a big deal?

Post by leppie Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:21 pm

my great uncle was the first man in ohio to get the swine flu, and he was cured in 3 days.
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Do you have any idea how many flu strains there are? There's a fucking lot. This is just one more strain to add. It's not a big deal.
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:52 pm

lol its a mutated flu strand with 2 other strands... thats why its a big deal
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Avian flu = fail

Swine flu is prolly the same thing.

they're acting like its the bubonic fucking Plague
    leon217
    leon217

Post by leon217 Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:53 pm

it may be not that big of a deal if you get it but countries are trying really hard to not spread it because well if it does then..... its another more serious flu that we will then have to worry about with our lives so its better to just try to kill it off before it does alot of effect. countries have made changes like in mexico they closed all schools and most resturants. Cuba closed all airlines from going to cuba from mexico. Egypt sluaghterd all of there cows. Mail in Africa banned ports of pork from reaching them (even know you cant get the disease from eating pig) and abunch of other stuff.
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:53 pm

iNazi wrote:lol its a mutated flu strand with 2 other strands... thats why its a big deal

Nah, it's just overhyped. It's no more dangerous than any other strain of influenza. Pretty much any form of the flu can kill you if you haven't been vaccinated or if you have something like emphysema which compounds it. People die all the time from the flu, just not in noticeable amounts. I believe the number is somewhere around 3000 people a year.
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:36 pm

yeah, the mortality rate in the US is at 1%

everyone but a 2 year old baby have survived.

people are dying in mexico.
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:21 pm

i mean it really doesnt make much sense. they were all scared about the bird flu but that died down(or failed according to vince) and now they make a big deal over this. i bet it will die down in about 3 months.
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:47 pm

lol... i dont believe the media... but theres no reason to go blindly against the media either... the reason ppl are freaking out is... for one it is actually worse then other strands of the flu cuz its a mutation of multiple strands... making it more lethal and... its spreading like wildfire so its extremely difficult to contain
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 pm

There's no such thing as a disease that's difficult to contain. People are just pussies and don't want to go to the necessary measures.

I speak, of course, of incinerating that shit to hell and back.
    blackfire
    blackfire

Post by blackfire Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm

well its a good distraction.

doing it's job as i see it
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Fri May 01, 2009 1:28 am

TheBahaMaster wrote:There's no such thing as a disease that's difficult to contain. People are just pussies and don't want to go to the necessary measures.

well if ur talking about lighting humans that r infected on fire....... the nazis came up with that idea(not really trying to be racist but someone will find something racist about that)
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Fri May 01, 2009 1:53 am

Origin-Shadow wrote:
    TheBahaMaster wrote:There's no such thing as a disease that's difficult to contain. People are just pussies and don't want to go to the necessary measures.

well if ur talking about lighting humans that r infected on fire....... the nazis came up with that idea(not really trying to be racist but someone will find something racist about that)

no ones bitching about my name... so i think ur good Razz
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Fri May 01, 2009 3:00 am

iNazi wrote:
    Origin-Shadow wrote:

no ones bitching about my name... so i think ur good Razz

lol then ill probably be fine
    Lulz

Post by Lulz Fri May 01, 2009 8:54 am

you guys are retarded

the reason people are freaking out is because there was a strain just like this in 1918 that infected 1/3 of the whole human population

and usually the flu has died out by spring time, and this is so similar to what happened in 1918
    Intrepid
    Intrepid
    Justice is Served
    Justice is Served

Post by Intrepid Fri May 01, 2009 9:42 am

Lulz wrote:you guys are retarded

the reason people are freaking out is because there was a strain just like this in 1918 that infected 1/3 of the whole human population

and usually the flu has died out by spring time, and this is so similar to what happened in 1918
    And who the fuck are you?? Lol

and no shadow is the only retard Razz
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Fri May 01, 2009 12:37 pm

he is some random lulzer that i saw in eoc forums Razz
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Fri May 01, 2009 3:32 pm

iNazi wrote:he is some random lulzer that i saw in eoc forums Razz

FUCKING SHIT I KNEW IT!!! EOC TAINTS EVERYTHING!!! IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!!!
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Fri May 01, 2009 4:06 pm

well i was watching the news this morning and they decided not to call it the swine flu anymore.
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Fri May 01, 2009 4:54 pm

thats because it was killing pig sales and ppl were killing pigs... no other reason
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Fri May 01, 2009 4:57 pm

I saw an interesting thing on TV today, it said that in the US, one person has died by the swine Flu. In comparison, 36,000 people die from the common flu in a years time. That goes to show, we have nothing to worry about.
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Fri May 01, 2009 5:25 pm

ppl are looking at statistics but not looking at the timeframe... how long has the swine flu been around? not very... not long enough to have any statistics to compare
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Fri May 01, 2009 6:26 pm

beed around for 3 weeks now. 1 death in three weeks

now

theres 56 weeks in a year

if theres only one death in a three week period, that makes it what, 18 deaths in a year?

GG swine flu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:03 pm