Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ørìgín JKA Server IP: 72.51.60.84:29070

4 posters

Well...I like your clan and would like to join :)

Farmboy

Well...I like your clan and would like to join :) Empty Well...I like your clan and would like to join :)

Post by Farmboy Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Well, I guess I'll start with telling you about myself. I'm 21 years old. Live in Fort Worth, Texas. I go to school at University of Texas at Arlington majoring in Aerospace Engineering. I like computers, gaming, flying, running, and practice some martial arts (it's an excellent way to relieve stress). I'd like to work for Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, or Northrop-Grumman someday, and hopefully get a position with NASA in the future. I've also considered OCS with the Navy, so I can get into their Naval Aviator program (flying is just something I absolutely love, can't live without it).
    Let's see, what I'm good at...well I'm something of an artist. Drawing is a personal hobby of mine that I find relaxing and enjoyable. I'm very good at flying, whether I'm on flight simulator, BF2, Ace Combat, HAWX or in the cockpit of a Cessna 172. Oh, and I seem to be good at getting my butt kicked by Intrepid. I think he's still cool though Cool .
    In Jedi Academy, I'd say that I'm a decent saberist. Never have been much of an FFA'er. I mainly use strong mode, but rarely do I use medium, or fast. I'd say I still have plenty to learn. I just like to look for a good fight from time to time, have fun, and chill with the players (especially with the cool ones like you guys).
    There you have it. Me in a single post. I look forward to hearing from you guys soon.
    Intrepid
    Intrepid
    Justice is Served
    Justice is Served

Well...I like your clan and would like to join :) Empty Re: Well...I like your clan and would like to join :)

Post by Intrepid Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Farmboy wrote:Well, I guess I'll start with telling you about myself. I'm 21 years old. Live in Fort Worth, Texas. I go to school at University of Texas at Arlington majoring in Aerospace Engineering. I like computers, gaming, flying, running, and practice some martial arts (it's an excellent way to relieve stress). I'd like to work for Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, or Northrop-Grumman someday, and hopefully get a position with NASA in the future. I've also considered OCS with the Navy, so I can get into their Naval Aviator program (flying is just something I absolutely love, can't live without it).
    Let's see, what I'm good at...well I'm something of an artist. Drawing is a personal hobby of mine that I find relaxing and enjoyable. I'm very good at flying, whether I'm on flight simulator, BF2, Ace Combat, HAWX or in the cockpit of a Cessna 172. Oh, and I seem to be good at getting my butt kicked by Intrepid. I think he's still cool though Cool .
    In Jedi Academy, I'd say that I'm a decent saberist. Never have been much of an FFA'er. I mainly use strong mode, but rarely do I use medium, or fast. I'd say I still have plenty to learn. I just like to look for a good fight from time to time, have fun, and chill with the players (especially with the cool ones like you guys).
    There you have it. Me in a single post. I look forward to hearing from you guys soon.
    heyy welcome aboard Smile

I should really just stick to female model characters in JA. its very misleading for many ppl. Razz

you may address me as: ma'am, madam, or Intrepid.

Occasionally, Nazi will address me as whore. which is entirely inaccurate. but I suppose he does that for fun. he gets slayed often for it. lol

welcome :p
    iNazi
    iNazi

Well...I like your clan and would like to join :) Empty Re: Well...I like your clan and would like to join :)

Post by iNazi Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:30 pm

what whore? xD

good to have u aboard farm
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Intrepid wrote:

Occasionally, Nazi will address me as whore. which is entirely inaccurate. but I suppose he does that for fun. he gets slayed often for it. lol

Of course it's inaccurate. You're a DRUNKEN whore.
    Intrepid
    Intrepid
    Justice is Served
    Justice is Served

Post by Intrepid Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:27 pm

TheBahaMaster wrote:
    Intrepid wrote:

Of course it's inaccurate. You're a DRUNKEN whore.
    Just for that.
    I'm making a script that will ∞ slay you without me even pushing a button.
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:30 pm

That's awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:57 am