Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ørìgín JKA Server IP: 72.51.60.84:29070

3 posters

This is what i suspect abues and and cloud look like( i hate them and i hope they burn in hell)

Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

This is what i suspect abues and and cloud look like( i hate them and i hope they burn in hell) Empty This is what i suspect abues and and cloud look like( i hate them and i hope they burn in hell)

Post by Origin-Shadow Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:47 pm

[img][/img]This is what i suspect abues and and cloud look like( i hate them and i hope they burn in hell) N00b-110

this what i suspect that they look like
    iNazi
    iNazi

This is what i suspect abues and and cloud look like( i hate them and i hope they burn in hell) Empty Re: This is what i suspect abues and and cloud look like( i hate them and i hope they burn in hell)

Post by iNazi Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:53 pm

they are complete retards with no social life so that seems about right
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

This is what i suspect abues and and cloud look like( i hate them and i hope they burn in hell) Empty Re: This is what i suspect abues and and cloud look like( i hate them and i hope they burn in hell)

Post by Origin-Shadow Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:45 pm

iNazi wrote:they are complete retards with no social life so that seems about right

i know right? i suspect they get butt hurt at school then they come home and cry to thier mom and she says i dont give a fuck grow up pussy! then they come on jka and then take thier butthurts out on people.
    Hero
    Łegacy Member
    Łegacy Member

Post by Hero Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 pm

lol@theirony, just ignore them guys haha.

and lmfao at the pic.
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:16 am

and they piss me off when they are like i fucked ur mom in the ass but what they r really thinking is
    This is what i suspect abues and and cloud look like( i hate them and i hope they burn in hell) Bush-c10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content