Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ørìgín JKA Server IP: 72.51.60.84:29070

3 posters

Dear Dell

Vincent
    Vincent

Dear Dell Empty Dear Dell

Post by Vincent Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 pm

im really fucking tired of the three hour phone calls to dell, just to have them tell me my laptop is still in repair. fix it, you dumbass fucking indian. i dont give a holy flying FUCK about anything else you have to say.
    Intrepid
    Intrepid
    Justice is Served
    Justice is Served

Dear Dell Empty Re: Dear Dell

Post by Intrepid Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Vincent wrote:im really fucking tired of the three hour phone calls to dell, just to have them tell me my laptop is still in repair. fix it, you dumbass fucking indian. i dont give a holy flying FUCK about anything else you have to say.
    Just get a new computer. A very good custom built one by a local computer store in your city. Find someone that can custom build a comp, and they are cheaper and better than what a company like Dell can offer you.

Just tell Dell your absolutely disgusted at their services and you want a refund for the product. Taking 2 months to fix something, tell them they may go fuck themselves.
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:17 pm

well, i love my laptop. they say t should be back in 10-12 days, but, we'll see.
    iSoviet
    iSoviet

Post by iSoviet Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Laptops can't be built (easily) by the end-user.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:38 pm