Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ørìgín JKA Server IP: 72.51.60.84:29070

+2
Intrepid
Origin-Shadow
6 posters

Origin Logo And Home Link Not Showing

Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Origin Logo And Home Link Not Showing Empty Origin Logo And Home Link Not Showing

Post by Origin-Shadow Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:11 am

well the origin logo and the home link isnt showing up on my webbrowser. i wanted to make sure if this is just me or is this happening to anyone else to.
    Intrepid
    Intrepid
    Justice is Served
    Justice is Served

Origin Logo And Home Link Not Showing Empty Re: Origin Logo And Home Link Not Showing

Post by Intrepid Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:49 am

Origin-Shadow wrote:well the origin logo and the home link isnt showing up on my webbrowser. i wanted to make sure if this is just me or is this happening to anyone else to.
    Are we talking about origin-gaming.net? What web browser are you using?

If you have overrides on, such as if you have firefox to override page background colors/styles with your specifications. I sometimes do this when viewing youtube videos, because a large white background with a dark video gives so much glar and hurts my eyes starring at the screen.
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Origin Logo And Home Link Not Showing Empty Re: Origin Logo And Home Link Not Showing

Post by Origin-Shadow Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Intrepid wrote:
    Origin-Shadow wrote:well the origin logo and the home link isnt showing up on my webbrowser. i wanted to make sure if this is just me or is this happening to anyone else to.

If you have overrides on, such as if you have firefox to override page background colors/styles with your specifications. I sometimes do this when viewing youtube videos, because a large white background with a dark video gives so much glar and hurts my eyes starring at the screen.

im using internet explorer 7 and im talking about the forums. i dont have anything added.
    Intrepid
    Intrepid
    Justice is Served
    Justice is Served

Post by Intrepid Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Origin-Shadow wrote:
    Intrepid wrote:

im using internet explorer 7 and im talking about the forums. i dont have anything added.
    has this always happened? Try using FireFox. IE sucks lol
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Intrepid wrote:
    Origin-Shadow wrote:
    Intrepid wrote:

*nods in agreement*
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 pm

no it just started happening today. ill try using firefox for now.
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Intrepid wrote:
    Origin-Shadow wrote:
    Intrepid wrote:

k so im using firefox right now and it seems to have fixed the problem. but weird thing is when i was using internet explorer yesterday i didnt have a problem. thnx
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:18 pm

not sure why there would be a problem... but reasons like these are why firefox is better... IE has MANY glitches.. it crashes alot... ive had FF crash on me like 2 times in past 5 years... plus FF takes less time to load pages if ur above 512kbps dsl
    Intrepid
    Intrepid
    Justice is Served
    Justice is Served

Post by Intrepid Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:23 pm

iNazi wrote:not sure why there would be a problem... but reasons like these are why firefox is better... IE has MANY glitches.. it crashes alot... ive had FF crash on me like 2 times in past 5 years... plus FF takes less time to load pages if ur above 512kbps dsl
    and FF is nicely customiazable. Overall faster. But dont mod FF with too pany plugins or it becomes a sluggish browser... Plus FF has more security than IE.
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:43 pm

k thnx. i went back on internet explorer to check and see if i could load the logo and stuff. which it is now but i think ill stick with fire fox.Very Happy
    iNazi
    iNazi

Post by iNazi Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 pm

yeah one of my fave add-ons is weatherfox...
    Ish
    Ish

Post by Ish Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Firefox. For all the pryos and furries! Wait, its just a web browser? Nvm.
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Ish wrote:Firefox. For all the pryos and furries! Wait, its just a web browser? Nvm.

lmfao
    iSoviet
    iSoviet

Post by iSoviet Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 pm

AdBlock Plus FTW!
    Dragonfire967
    Dragonfire967

Post by Dragonfire967 Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:48 am

i generally use Google Chrome... never had a problem with it, has yet to crash, and has tons of security features, plus, it loads pages faster on my PC than IE7 or FF
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Dragonfire967 wrote:i generally use Google Chrome... never had a problem with it, has yet to crash, and has tons of security features, plus, it loads pages faster on my PC than IE7 or FF

yeah ive used chrome before and it was pretty good. i forgot i had it till now
    Dragonfire967
    Dragonfire967

Post by Dragonfire967 Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:28 am

yea Smile... unlike ff or ie. it seperates its tabs into individual processes, so that if one tab freezes, you dont have to shut down the whole program, just that one tab. It also isolates each one, so that if a virus, etc gets into it, you just shut that tab down, poof, no more virus. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:57 am