Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ørìgín JKA Server IP: 72.51.60.84:29070

+4
Dragonfire967
TheBahaMaster
Intrepid
argos
8 posters

what other games do you play online?

argos

what other games do you play online? Empty what other games do you play online?

Post by argos Mon May 11, 2009 12:57 am

i have this game called Myth 2, a tactical strategy game, that I've been playing online for about 10 years, the community is really tightly knit and I'm getting ready to compete in the MWC 09 this summer, a competition that has been going on since 1998. I fuckin love Myth. the online play is nothing short of flawless, easily the best and most balanced game I have ever played in my life. http://www.projectmagma.net/what/

Also, I play this game called Infantry, where you create your little guy, arm him with weapons and run around with your team blowing shit up, driving vehicles and capping flags. Its pretty addictive. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infantry_(computer_game)

what do you guys play?
    Intrepid
    Intrepid
    Justice is Served
    Justice is Served

what other games do you play online? Empty Re: what other games do you play online?

Post by Intrepid Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 am

System Requirements

The Myth demo runs on all modern operating systems with the following minimum requirements:

• Windows 95
    • or Mac OS 8.6 with CarbonLib
    • or Mac OS X 10.1
    • 233MHz CPU
    • 64 MB RAM
    • 100 MB disk space
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

what other games do you play online? Empty Re: what other games do you play online?

Post by TheBahaMaster Mon May 11, 2009 6:41 am

If I want RTS I'll stick to my Dawn of War. ok whatev\'s

Dawn of War 2 sucks massive dick btw. For anyone here that hasn't played it, don't. First game and its expansions are amazing though. I'll play anyone here online that owns it. Cool
    Dragonfire967
    Dragonfire967

Post by Dragonfire967 Mon May 11, 2009 9:02 am

I play:

Star Wars Galaxies
    Crysis
    Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (obviously)
    Battlefield 2142
    Worms 2 (classic)
    Last Chaos
    Twelve Skies 2 - Closed beta version
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (taking a break from it right now)
    .... I think thats about it for online games I play... if you want a list of the rest of my games... ask... at your own risk... i have a LOT.
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Mon May 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Damn, you play SWG and WoW? Pfft I couldnt pay 30 bucks a month.
    I might start SWG again at least until SWTOR comes out

Right now I play:
    Jedi Knight Academy
    Wolfenstein (Wolf Team)
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Mon May 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Malformation wrote:Damn, you play SWG and WoW? Pfft I couldnt pay 30 bucks a month.

I pay for and play FFXI, WoW, EVE, and WAR. I'll also add the KotOR MMO to that list whenever it comes out. The free MMOs I play are Guild Wars and RFO. I used to play Trickster until IRANianCha0s and I got ultrabanned for shouting obscenities and racial slurs at 10 year olds.
    Malformation
    Malformation

Post by Malformation Mon May 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Yeah SWTOR is the KOTOR mmo
    I liked SWG when it was Post-CU like 6 years ago
    Vincent
    Vincent

Post by Vincent Mon May 11, 2009 5:50 pm

JKA
    JK2
    Morrowind
    Guildwars.

and a shitload of xbox, ps3, and other platforms.
    Dragonfire967
    Dragonfire967

Post by Dragonfire967 Mon May 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Malformation wrote:Damn, you play SWG and WoW? Pfft I couldnt pay 30 bucks a month.
    I might start SWG again at least until SWTOR comes out

Right now I play:
    Jedi Knight Academy
    Wolfenstein (Wolf Team)

i dont pay 30 bucks a month right now. I said i was on a break from it, meaning i temporarily canceled my subscription.
    Dragonfire967
    Dragonfire967

Post by Dragonfire967 Mon May 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Oh, and I own almost 250 or so games.... for PC, PS2, and Wii. 200 of those are for Computer, 40 for PS2, and 10 for Wii.
    argos

Post by argos Mon May 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Intrepid wrote:System Requirements

The Myth demo runs on all modern operating systems with the following minimum requirements:

• Windows 95
    • or Mac OS 8.6 with CarbonLib
    • or Mac OS X 10.1
    • 233MHz CPU
    • 64 MB RAM
    • 100 MB disk space

hell yeah, its been goin since 97 and still running strong online. lol that last 4 patches to the game have been purely made by fans. you cant say that about many games other than starcraft and diablo

Last edited by argos on Mon May 11, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : !)
    leon217
    leon217

Post by leon217 Tue May 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Counter Strike Source
    Left 4 dead
    Team Fortress 2
    JKA
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:07 pm

jka. i think im gonna start playing guild wars until swtor comes out. the no subscription fee caught my eye. i think when swtor comes out im gonna be down with jka and all other games. i used to play runescape until i found out its for retarded jonas brothers fans. i did log on the other day though and scamed 5000 coins from some gulible fucker.
    TheBahaMaster
    TheBahaMaster

Post by TheBahaMaster Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:09 pm

I use to scam in Diablo 2. You would be surprised how many people are stupid enough to fall for things like that.
    Origin-Shadow
    Origin-Shadow

Post by Origin-Shadow Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:02 pm

When i played WoW i scammed all the time but after i got banned on all 3 of my accounts i decided im done with WoW. if people r stupid enough to fall for a scam then thats thier own fault . shouldnt have been banned because some douche fags were butthurt from me scamming them.lol. drag i think from all my accounts, from scamming, i made a total of 500,000 gold.lol. that kinda tells u how many stupid people there r on WoW.lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:14 am